Nuffnang ads

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Online buys: Grendha Estrela Cigana Sandals

For those who fancy sandals and flats, try the brazilian brand Grendha. Their items are gorgeous, comfortable and fashionable. I purchased my first pair via Marjorie's Box. Marj sells footwear at an affordable price. I believe her price is the lowest in the market. She also sells other brands like Ipanema, Havaianas and Rider.

The sandals are so cute so I ordered another one for my baby Mikeila! Check this out.

 Mikeila's Estrela Cigana Sandals size 8 (US)
 My Grendha :)



Cute!

I love it! This surely won't be my last pair. How about you? Do you own a Grendha?


2 comments:

  1. ♥ it :) I'm also a Grendha fan and i just can't get enough of them! It's not just stylish but it's also comfy as well :)

    ReplyDelete