Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Online buys: Longchamp Patch Poney Toile Tote

I received the perfect gift from my hubby last Mother's Day. He knew I needed a durable bag to hold my stuff when going to work. He heard longchamp bags are supposed to be sturdy and so he scouted online (he's an online buyer as well because of me hehe) and found an authentic longchamp patch poney toile tote large long handle at ebay c/o greatbuys7142. Thanks Raffy hubby! :)

This is my first longchamp tote so I needed to know if this is indeed authentic. There are various blogs out there that teaches you on how to spot original longchamp from fake ones. Here are a few:

http://mrsmartinezravesandrants.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-spot-fake-les-pliage-longchamp.html
http://reviews.ebay.com/How-to-Spot-Fake-Longchamp-quot-Les-Pliages-quot?ugid=10000000006532305

After comparing the bag my hubby bought, it's confirmed! The bag is 100% authentic! Here are the pics, sorry for the low quality. :)



 The word "Longchamp" embossed at the back of the bag right above the stitch
 The Longchamp jockey and horse logo embossed above the snap

 YKK zipper pull with longchamp name and logo and the figures "1948"

 Clear plastic disc to reinforce snap

Longchamp care card

I love the bag. It fits anything I need. I just hope it is durable and will last long so let's wait and see.

Hmmm. Now that father's day is coming up, what would be the best gift for my husband? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mommy Chie,

    Thanks for the info. I bought the same bag on ebay (my first time since I bought my other 2 on their shop in Melbourne and they don't have this type/style anymore since it was release 2011). It looks exactly the same as yours but 2 things have been bothering me. 1) is there really no button at the back of the bag which then make this type a non foldable bag? 2) I actually thought the material is sort of "hairy" and not just printed like hairy pony sort of way.

    Everything else seems to be original except those two things.

    thanks.

    Nnylanna

    ReplyDelete