Here are the booking procedures in case you need to rent the area:
- Only one authorized representative from each team-applicant is allowed to participate in the booking process. One representation is only valid to select one schedule; the representative shall stand for one team for one specific schedule only. Using or creating dummy or false teams for a chance to have more booking slots is prohibited and if proven, corresponding penalty applies.
- "Draw Lot System" shall be used. The team that gets "No. 1" or the lowest number will be given first priority to choose their desired schedule to be followed by "No.2" or second lowest and so forth. In case of arbitration, the decision of BESC General Manager is considered final.
- There will be drawing of lots for the following categories: Football Academies and Academic Institutions (1:00PM – 3:00PM); General Public & Clubs (3:00PM – 5:00PM); Tournaments (5:00PM - 6:00PM)
- A maximum of two (2) hours per day or a maximum of six (6) hours per week will be given to all team-applicants except for tournaments which have different time allocation.
- Registration starts at exactly 10:00 AM of 01 June 2012 at BESC office, to be followed by drawing of lots at 10:30 AM.
- Based on the results of the drawing of lots, schedule selection follows at 1:00 PM. Please refer to No. 2 above for the chronology of schedule selection.
- Book and pay policy shall be followed. It is understood that the schedule selected is deemed final when payment is received. Please take note that a refundable security deposit equivalent to 10% of the total booked amount is required. Payment acceptance starts at 1:00 PM of 01 June 2012 until 12:00 noon of 04 June 2012.
- Henceforth, every first Monday of October shall be the booking day for the next calendar year.
- Management has the sole right to revise, amend, update this rules and
regulations and issue supplemental policy as needed.
- For inquiries, please call Bonifacio Estate Services Corporation (BESC) at 816-2372.