Nuffnang ads

Monday, October 1, 2012

Newport Ultra Cinema at Resorts World Manila

I recently won two tickets to the advance screening of Resident Evil: Retribution thru Nuffnang's PLDT myDSL Contest. Best thing about it is that the movie premiere will be held at Newport Ultra Cinema at Resorts World Manila. Raffy and I was excited because of the lazy boy chair and unlimited popcorn and drinks!



I like the cinema because it is comfortable and private with only few seats inside the theater. If you need a popcorn and drink refill, just press the button beside the chair for 3 seconds and the butler will be there to serve you. A couple of times they came in late after pressing the button thrice but at least they still came.


There are three pop corn flavors to choose from, cheese, sour cream and barbecue. Personally I like the sour cream. I got two refills, hehe! The cheese flavored popcorn is too salty for me while the barbecue tastes different. I can't really explain it but it has a strong taste.

Unlimited Popcorn
Ticket price costs P500 for a movie at the ultra cinema with unlimited popcorn and drinks. If you're a popcorn person, then I think that price is worth it especially if you can gobble up 2 or 3 refills. Regular cinema costs around P200-270 depending on the movie.

Thank you Nuffnang and PLDT!




No comments:

Post a Comment