Nuffnang ads

Sunday, October 28, 2012

I Can Be Body Beautiful At Any Age With Wacoal

At these technology-driven age, there are now a lot of ways to stay beautiful and stay young with the proper price tag. But now all are lucky to afford it including me. I gained a lot of weight after giving birth. I noticed that slimming down has become harder than when I was still single, probably because my metabolism slows down as I age. Though I already lost 30lbs, I'm still above my ideal weight. It affected my confidence and self-esteem. I get sad when I see pictures of me when I was still slim and young.

But I came to realized that my worth as a person is more than the size of my waist line or my arms. I embrace the fact that I have beautiful qualities to be proud of and to celebrate with. I have a family that accepts and loves me for who I am and that's the most important thing. These things helped me bring back my confidence to love myself again. It definitely helps more to wear the proper lingerie like Wacoal.

Wacoal products empower al women regardless of age and size. They believe that every women is beautiful. I'm turning 30 real soon and I'm not afraid because I have wonderful support system including Wacoal. Check out this great pair of women in their 30's!






Thank you Wacoal!



No comments:

Post a Comment