Nuffnang ads

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Coming Home to Mandaue Foam

Mandaue Foam is one of the leading foam manufacturers in the country. It has come along way from its humble start as foam manufacturer in Cebu in 1971 to offering diversified product lines like sofas, dining tables and bed frames among others.

I recently visited its website and found many irresistable items for my wish list. I've rounded it up to top 3:


Veronica - I love its classical and elegant design. I'm sure you will feel regal sitting on it















329 Double Deck - This is ideal especially when my baby Mikeila and her future sibling grows up :)















MG152RB Rectangular Mirror - I've always wanted to have this on our wall to make the room bigger

There you go. Hope this wishlist will soon turn to reality. Mandaue Foam indeed has a lot of great products to offer. Just follow the inner "interior designer" in you and doll up your home. Take it from Mandaue Foam's tag line "Your home, your imagination".

Check out their latest TV commercial here.

No comments:

Post a Comment