Nuffnang ads

Monday, June 11, 2012

NKOTBSB live in Manila June 3, 2012

I grew up listening to Backstreet Boys when I was in high school. I'm not ashamed to admit that I am a huge fan. That's why I couldn't pass up the chance to see them again when I heard they will be coming over to Manila for a one night concert with New Kids On The Block.

The show was amazing! It was one of the most fun concerts I've watched. I'm not too familiar with NKOTB songs but it doesn't matter, because watching the audience sing along with them are so much fun. BSB on the other hand have more recognizable songs and the crowd went crazy everytime they appear and perform. :)

Here are some of the photos I've taken last June 3, 2012 at the SM MOA Arena. I only used my cellphone camera, hence the low res poor pictures. :)















No comments:

Post a Comment