Nuffnang ads

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Online buys: Bag Organizer vs Kangaroo Keeper

I recently bought two bag organizers on ebay to keep all my things in place when I carry them in my bag. This is ideal especially if you have a large bag that doesn't have many compartments like Longchamp. The first one I bought is the "Kangaroo Keeper". This only costs P100 and it already comes in set of 2 (one is bigger than the other). You can place the small one inside the bigger one in order to have more storage space. The fabric is same as the one used in umbrellas. It indeed has a lot of compartments but what I didn't like is that the size of each compartment is too small, it can hardly fit my phone. Because of that, I have a hard time pulling out my things.


So I decided to purchase another one. I found this also on ebay. It didn't have a brand name, the seller simply calls it "Bag Organizer".  It costs higher than KK at P495 but the quality is so much better. The material is sturdy enough to stand on its own. It has 16 compartments and can easily fit two cellphones, tablet, wallet, IDs,  keys, small documents, pens, hand sanitizer, etc! I so love it!

Kangaroo Keeper (Left); Bag Organizer (Right)






No comments:

Post a Comment